Exploring the Concept of Reroll Accounts in Genshin
Rerolling in Genshin Impact means starting over to get better characters and weapons. Rerolling for 5-star characters or weapons in Genshin Impact is common, but is it useful? Deciding whether to reroll in Genshin Impact depends on your favorite character. Players who have personal taste should reroll. But if you’re after any 4-star or 5-star character, rerolling may only be worth it if you have lots of time.
So, what’s rerolling? It’s a way to spin the game’s “Wish” menu to get 3 to 5-star characters or weapons. People who don’t have luck on their side just have to start over. If you’re fed up with rerolling in Genshin Impact and still haven’t lucked out with any 5-star characters, consider checking out Genshin Impact reroll accounts for sale.
These accounts are available at a reasonable price, often costing less than what you’d typically spend on Genesis Crystals to chase after those top-tier characters and weapons.
Before that, try testing your luck, and read further to know why players do rerolling. And also learn how to do it confidently when it aligns with your preferences.
Definition and Purpose of Reroll Accounts
What is Rerolling?
In Genshin Impact, rerolling is a lengthy method to try and get your favorite 5-star character or weapon. You do this by using some Free Genshin items you get when you hit adventure rank level 7. These free stuff are the Intertwined Fate(Wishes), Acquaint Fate(Limited-Time Event Wishes), and Primogems(Genshin’s currency).
How Does Rerolling Work?
You use these items and spin the roulette wheel in the game’s “Wish” menu. Players do this to roll for 3 to 5-star characters or weapons. If you don’t get the character you want, create a new account and start over. This is the reason it’s lengthy, and you have to keep trying until you hit the jackpot.
Think you’re lucky? Try Rerolling, as you may get the best characters or weapons in Genshin Impact. Initially, it can be very hard. Here’s the chance of getting them:
- 5-star characters and weapons: Only 0.60% chance (1.60% with the guarantee).
- 4-star characters and weapons: Just a 5.10% chance (13.00% with the guarantee).
- 3-star characters and weapons: The most common with a 94.30% chance (85.40% with the guarantee).
Without rerolling, to even have a shot at that 5-star character, you need to use an Intertwined Fate or Acquaint Fate in the Wish menu. Each item gets you one shot. You can also turn Primogems into these items.
Or go all-in with real cash and buy Genesis Crystals to convert them into Primogems. But here’s the thing: these items take some time to gather up by doing quests and finding chests in the game. So, rerolling is like your shortcut to getting your dream character without spending a dime.
Why doesn't Rerolling work for everyone?
Now, not everyone has the luxury of having multiple accounts, and rerolling doesn’t guarantee a confirmed 5-star character. What is confirmed, though, is the chance of getting a 5-star character through the soft pity system. But not everyone gets the “Soft pity system” because it’s not specified officially.
Reasons not to try Rerolling:
So through rerolling, you can make wishes to get special characters and weapons. But getting SS Tier characters and weapons isn’t that easy or confirmed. Here’s why rerolling isn’t a good choice for everyone:
- Standard Wish (Wanderlust Invocation): This wish includes both 4-star and 5-star items. The guaranteed 4-star or higher item is guaranteed every 10 rolls. However, the 5-star item is not guaranteed within 10 rolls. It might take more rolls to get a 5-star character or weapon.
- Character Event Wish: When there’s a character event wish banner, the featured 5-star character has a higher rate of being obtained compared to the standard wish. But even with those, you can’t be certain when that 5-star will grace your party. It might take 75-90 rolls with the soft pity system in place.
- Weapon Event Wish: Similar to character event wishes, weapon event wishes have a higher rate for the featured 5-star weapon, but there’s also a soft pity system in place.
Understanding Soft Pity System in Genshin Impact:
Understanding soft pity helps you use Genshin Impact’s Gacha system to boost your chances of getting desired 5-star characters or weapons while rerolling. The Soft Pity System is not officially named in the game, but players have figured it out.
Here’s the deal: When you make wishes to get 5-star characters or weapons, there’s a number called the “pity count.” Let’s say it’s 90 for a character you want. That means if you’re unlucky and don’t get a 5-star character in your first 74 wishes, your chances of getting one go up a lot.
And by the time you reach your 90th wish, you’re guaranteed to get a 5-star character. This point at around 75 wishes is what players call “soft pity.”
- What’s the connection with Rerolling?
When using the reroll system, you often target specific 5-star characters or weapons that are available on banners. To boost their odds of scoring 5-star characters and weapons, players should know the above-mentioned “soft pity” mechanic. Here’s what you should do: save up your wishes and Primogems. And then reroll strategically to hit that soft pity range on a banner featuring the 5-star item you want. This method gives you the best shot at getting that item while rerolling.
Pros and Cons of Rerolling in Genshin Impact:
|Benefits of Rerolling
|Cons of Rerolling
|Opportunity to get 5-star characters and weapons
|Time-consuming and reliant on luck
|No need to spend money
|In the new version, five-star character odds are extremely low or close to zero
|Enhanced initial gaming experience
|Requires multiple email addresses
|Ability to experiment with team compositions
|It is not worth it for players who aren’t fans of a specific character
|Perfect for specific character fans
How to create a Genshin Impact Reroll Account?
Want to reroll in Genshin Impact? For more details, check out How to Reroll Genshin Accounts(Internal link). But Here’s how to do it in simple steps:
- Head to the website and find the “Login” option in the top-right corner.
- Do not enter your login details if a menu pops up. Instead, click on “Register Now” right under “Login.”
- Use a fresh email or your Facebook/Twitter account to create a new Genshin Impact account. Hit “Register.”
- Now, open Genshin Impact and log in with your new account.
- Dive into the game and keep playing until you hit Adventure Rank 5. That’s the magic number when you’ll gain access to the Gacha system for rerolls.
- That’s it; happy rolling!
Note! You can not Reroll on PS4 or PS5; this works for Android, iOS, PC, and tablet devices.
All in all, players who have patience will enjoy the process and find rerolling worth it. But if you don’t like spending a lot of time restarting the game, it’s okay to just play with the characters you get naturally as you progress in the game. Genshin Impact is designed to be enjoyable without rerolling too.
Frequently Asked Question
- How many wish to reroll in Genshin Impact?
If you’re looking to reroll and you’re relatively experienced, you’ll want to make around 40 wishes. This process should take you about 30-40 minutes. So, aim for 40 wishes when you’re rerolling to give yourself a good chance of getting the characters you want.
- Will I get banned for rerolling?
Nope, unless you’re doing some other stuff like using bots, sharing and selling accounts.
- What are the Best characters to aim for in reroll accounts?
The best characters to aim for in reroll accounts are the ones in the S & SS tier, followed by A tier characters. Avoid keeping characters in the B and C tiers if you want a strong start in the game. Good luck with your rerolls.
4. Is rerolling worth it in Genshin Impact?
Rerolling in Genshin Impact can be worth it for players who like the excitement of trying for top characters. But for players who prefer not to spend a lot of time starting over, it’s not worth it.